Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Cross 77

 Near The Cross -- "Jesus, keep me near the cross -- There a precious fountain, Free to all, a healing stream, Flows from Calvary's mountain.  In the cross, in the cross, Be my glory ever, Till my raptured soul shall find Rest, beyond the river."

Kings Cross Fountain, free for all.  

The rooms of the Sex temple, the brothel......Sparkling Chandeliers where the fountain is free just near by as we see the spirits gathering down in Woolloomooloo

Room at the Cross for You -- "The cross upon which Jesus died, Is a shelter in which we can hide; And its grace so free is sufficient for me, And deep is its fountain - as wide as the sea ... The hand of my Savior is strong, And the love of my Savior is long; Through sunshine or rain, through loss or in gain, The blood flows from Calvary to cleanse every stain.  There's room at the cross for you, There's room at the cross for you; Tho millions have come, There's still room for one -- Yes, there's room at the cross for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment