Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Tarot and the Bible both talk about Demons

How many variations to the tarot I thought as the Cards were being turned.
There were 78 cards utilised within the Tarot Cards I was using.  I could pull out the Major Arcana for the answer to be brought to my understanding easier however I wondered how many variations within a 3 card answer?
It was  the possibility to keep turning the cards for the answer I was wanting however it was asking the Angels for the  answers and I knew I just had to think first how many cards I would  turn out?
I said three today.  Yes the answer was needed.  When will the Soul be risen?
All the cards, the three cards could tell me a different answer if I spoke to my angels.  However I have my angels guiding me to the end of this quest for bigger and better things to happen.  The three cards where the position makes a difference in the reading could be 456,456 or if I  looked at the 3 card spread and it wouldn’t matter what order the difference could be 76076.
There is only 3 cards pulled from the deck of 78 cards there is a maximum 456456 variations  add 456456 together the numbers equal a 3 for the end.
If you have a deck of 78 cards there are 78 possible cards you could utilise to fit in the first position.  This is where the angels come into play.  For the cards to be the right one’s pulled.   Then you have 77 cards left within the pack for the 2nd position, you lay one down, 76 cards are left so this next card pulled will be in the 3rd position.  78 x 77 x 76 = 456 456 answers available to us.  Yet the interruptions are endless unless we speak to the angels. 
We could all interpret even one card billions of ways depending on the quest or situation you asking the question.  However who are these angels we ask the question too and then does our Tarot reader have spirit guides who tell them the way.
When our 3 card spread move to the next card.  We then have 4 cards and the possibilities move to 34,234,200 different spreads.  It’s the angels which work with the guidance and communication.  When we move to the 5th card and some spreads the Tarot readers will place them in 5 cards across as the points of the star n the pentacles tarot card shows there are 2, 533, 330, 800 available options we have.

Within the English language we have  26 letters, for the Greek language we have 24 letters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment